1. “Which girl is your daughter, Mr. White? ”
“Oh, look, that little one in red.”
2. The thing to remember is to close the windows before you leave.
B. most important
3. WTO is the short form for World Trade ___________.
4. He is a man who is fond of ________ activities.
D. out of
5. We should walk on the _________ not on the road.
6. They have many ________ including three black cats.
7. You’re late. The manager has already came.
8. He living in the country to the city.
9. There is in today’s newspaper.
A. new anything
B. new something
C. anything new
D. something new
10. Help to the apples, children.
11. ______ house is beautiful. But ______ is more beautiful than ________.
A. Toms … my … he
B. Tom's … mine … his
C. Tom's … mine … him
D. Tom's … my … his
12. “How many people will go to London for the Olympic Games in 2012?”
“It’s hard to say.___________ people, I think.”
A. Million of
B. Millions of
C. Two millions of
D. Two million of
13. 13. I thought the task would be very hard but it ________ to be easy.
B. made out
D. turned out
14. We had many pens, but ink.
B. a few
C. not many
D. not much
15. The water vapour when the temperature is above 100℃.
A. becomes into
B. makes into
C. takes into
D. turns into
16. China is a country a very long history, a rich culture and many beautiful places.
17. Have you ever why some people are left-handed.
18. I’ll go up the ladder, and you can the tools up to me.
19.________ away this dirty shirt and bring me a clean one.
20. We should plant more trees because they CO2 and let out O2.
A. take in
B. take off
C. take out
D. take away